Thursday 15 July 2021

Testing the New 3DMark CPU Benchmark: For the Boids

https://ift.tt/3B0yCc1

A couple of weeks ago, UL (formerly Futuremark) released the latest test in its ongoing 3DMark gaming benchmark suite, CPU Profile. The premise behind this new CPU-specific test is a simulation to measure how processor performance scales with cores and threads. Normally 3DMark tests are designed to measure overall gaming performance – and thus are largely a GPU benchmark – however this one is a little different since it focuses more specifically on CPU performance. So we wanted to take a look at UL's latest test to get a better idea of what exactly it is testing, what exactly it is trying to accomplish, and just how useful it might be.



from AnandTech https://ift.tt/3ichZ4z
via IFTTT

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience.
    Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues.
    I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named procrackhere.com

    3DMark Crack
    K7 Total Security Crack

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...